Date(s): Saturday, February 01, 2020
Hours: 11:00 AM
Event: 5th Annual "Pheasants on Ice" Derby
Come join us on Saturday, February 1, 2020, on beautiful Lake George in Anoka County for our 5th Annual "Pheasants on Ice" ice fishing derby.
Details of the tournament include:
AmericInn Coon Rapids (15% Discount)
3430 Northdale Blvd NW
Coon Rapids, MN 55448
1st) Green Mountain Wood Fired Pellet Smoker/Grill Kit (Sponsored by Sportsman's Warehouse - Coon Rapids)
2nd) Eskimo Grizzley Flip-Style Sled Shelter
3rd) Vexilar FL-18 Pro Pack II
4th) Eskimo M43 Mako 8-Inch 43 cc Gas Auger
5th) Masterbuilt 40" Digital Electric Smoker
6th) Aqua-Vu Micro Revoltuion 5.0
7th) Eskimo M43 Mako 8-Inch 43 cc Gas Auger
8th) Marcum M1 Flasher
9th) Eskimo Quickfish 5 Shelter
10th) Denali Cooler (45QT)
11th) Eskimo M43 Mako 8-Inch 43 cc Gas Auger
12th) Marcum Recon 5
13th) Eskimo QuickFish 3i Hub
14th) Vexilar FLX 12 Ice Pro
15th) Eskimo M43 Mako 8-Inch 43 cc Gas Auger
16th) Eskimo QuickFish 3i Hub
17th) Portable Buddy Heater
18th) Aqua-Vu Micro Stealth 4.3
19th) Banded Brand Ice Fishing Chair & 2 Custom Ice Rods
20th) Banded Brand Ice Fishing Chair & 2 Custom Ice Rods
Ice Derby Rules:
1. The contest is scheduled for 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. February 1, 2020, on Lake George in Anoka County.
2. Should the contest not be held for any reason on February 1, 2020, it will not be rescheduled and refunds may be allowed or paid participants will be placed in a raffle for derby prizes.
3. Entry fee for the contest is $15.00 for adults that sign up on-line, $20.00 for adults that sign up on site the day of the tournament, and $10 for kids 12 and under. Cash and checks will be accepted. Credit cards will are accepted online but not at the on-site registration.
4. Contest and random drawing prizes are the responsibility of the winners. Licensing, registration, transportation, taxes, and all incidental or consequential expenses incurred are the responsibility of the winners. Random drawing prizes must be claimed at the event. Contest prizes must be claimed by Noon on Sunday (the day after the contest) except for firearms.
5. Each contestant will be allowed to fish one pole per hole per ticket. Contestants may purchase up to two tickets for two holes. You may register as many fish as you want, but only the heaviest fish per contestant will qualify for a contest prize.
6. Contestants must fish in the contest area during the contest and use the pre-drilled holes provided.
7. Anyone fishing within the contest area must have a contest tag and it must be visible at all times. Any contestant th
Available: 5-9 PM
Lake George Regional Park
3100 217th Ave NW, Oak Grove, MN 55011 (Map Location)
Host Website: https://www.anokacounty.us/766/Lake-George-Regional-Park