Date(s): Sunday, February 02, 2020
Hours: 11:00 AM
Event: 5th Annual "Pheasants on Ice" Derby
Come join us on Saturday, February 1, 2020, on beautiful Lake George in Anoka County for our 5th Annual "Pheasants on Ice" ice fishing derby.
Details of the tournament include:
1st Place Prize - Family Ice Fishing Package (Sponsored by Sportsman's Warehouse - Coon Rapids):
Other Derby Prizes Include:
Ice Derby Rules:
1. The contest is scheduled for 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. February 1, 2020, on Lake George in Anoka County.
2. Should the contest not be held for any reason on February 1, 2020, it will not be rescheduled and refunds may be allowed or paid participants will be placed in a raffle for derby prizes.
3. Entry fee for the contest is $15.00 for adults that sign up on-line, $20.00 for adults that sign up on site the day of the tournament, and $10 for kids 12 and under. Cash and checks will be accepted. Credit cards will are accepted online but not at the on-site registration.
4. Contest and random drawing prizes are the responsibility of the winners. Licensing, registration, transportation, taxes, and all incidental or consequential expenses incurred are the responsibility of the winners. Random drawing prizes must be claimed at the event. Contest prizes must be claimed by Noon on Sunday (the day after the contest) except for firearms.
5. Each contestant will be allowed to fish one pole per hole per ticket. Contestants may purchase up to two tickets for two holes. You may register as many fish as you want, but only the heaviest fish per contestant will qualify for a contest prize.
6. Contestants must fish in the contest area during the contest and use the pre-drilled holes provided.
7. Anyone fishing within the contest area must have a contest tag and it must be visible at all times. Any contestant that purchases two tickets for two holes must have two contest tags visible at all times.
8. Contestants are not allowed to enter fishing contest area prior to 11:00 a.m. on the day of the contest. The contest will be a shotgun start.
9. Contestants are allowed to move to and fish in other unoccupied holes in the contest area.
10. Contestants must enter the contest area through an inspection point. All bags, buckets, bait, containers, etc. must be inspected prior to entering the contest area.
11. Contestants may leave the contest area between 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m., however, must re-enter through an inspection point.
12. All fish entered into the conte
Available: 5-9 PM
Lake George Regional Park
3100 217th Ave NW, Oak Grove, MN 55011 (Map Location)
Host Website: https://www.anokacounty.us/766/Lake-George-Regional-Park