Date(s): Saturday, February 04, 2017
Hours: 11:00 AM
Event: Ice Fishing Derby
Come join us on February 4, 2017, on beautiful Lake George in Anoka County for our 2nd Annual Pheasants on Ice ice fishing derby.
Details of the tournament include:
On-Ice Raffles Include:
1st: Clam Youkon TC (2-Man)
2nd: Clam HD 1200 Polar Trailer
3rd: Mathews Z-2 Bow in Lost Camo
4th: Vexilar FL-18 Pro Pack II w/ Pro View Ice-Ducer
5th: Eskimo Mako 43cc 8-Inch Quantum Ice Auger
6th: Men's Striker Chisled Chaos Blind Suit (XL)
7th: CVA Buckhorn 209 Muzzleloading 50 Cal. Rifle (Synthetic Black Stock)
8th: YETI Hopper 20 Soft-Sided Cooler
9th: Champion 3,500/4,000 Watt Portable Generator
10th: Eskimo Mako 43cc 8-Inch Quantum Ice Auger
11th: Aqua-Vu Micro Plus
12th: Clam Vista Link Thermal Stealth (6x6 Hub)
13th: Winchester SXP Camo 12 ga. Pump Shotgun
14th: Gamehide Wetlands Parka (2XL)
15th: Eskimo Mako 43cc 8-Inch Quantum Ice Auger
16th: Mr. Heater - Portable Buddy
17th: Quick Hut - All-In-One-Man Ice Fishing Shelter Unit w/Chair
18th: Gregg Thorne Custom Elliott Walleye Rod
19th: Fryin Saucer
20th: Eskimo Mako 43cc 8-Inch Quantum Ice Auger
21st: Grizzley Cooler
22nd: Equinox The Fish Inn Rendezvous
23rd: Winegard Carryout Anser Portable Satellite Antenna
24th: Canterbury Park Day at the Races/Septic Service
25th: Black & Decker 2-Tool Combo Kit Drill/Driver & Circular Saw (20V)
26th: Birchwood Casey AlumaLock HD Double Rifle/Shotgun w/ Wheels Firearm Case
27th: Quick Hut - All-In-One-Man Ice Fishing Shelter Unit w/Chair
28th: Minnesota Wild Replica Reebok Jersey (L)
29th: Equinox The Fish Inn Rendezvous
30th: Jeep AM/FM Radio Multifunction Flashlight Fluorescent Lantern
31st: Black & Decker 68 Piece Project Kit & Drill/Driver (20V)
32nd: Gary's Rod & Reel Custom Ice Fishing Rod
33rd: Gary's Rod & Reel Custom Ice Fishing Rod
34th: Gary's Rod & Reel Custom Ice Fishing Rod
35th: Gary's Rod & Reel Custom Ice Fishing Rod
36th: Real Tree Queen Comforter/Queen Percale Sheet Set/Reversible Throw
1. The contest is scheduled for 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. February 4, 2017, on Lake George in Anoka County.
2. Should the contest not be held for any reason on February 4, 2017, it will not be rescheduled and refunds may be allowed or paid participants will be placed in a raffle for derby prizes.
3. Entry fee for the contest is $30.00 for adults and $10 for kids 12 and under. Cash and checks will be accepted. Credit cards will are accepted online but not at the on-site registration.
4. Contest and random drawing prizes are the responsibility of the winners. Licensing, registration, transportation, taxes, and all incidental or consequential expenses incurred are the responsibility of the winners. Random drawing prizes must be claimed at the event. Contest prizes must be claimed by Noon on Sunday (the day after the contest) except for firearms.
5. Each contestant will be allowed to fish one pole per hole, per ticket. Contestants may purchase up to two tickets for two holes. You may register as many fish as you want, but only the heaviest fish per contestant will qualify for a contest prize.
6. Contestants must fish in the contest area during the contest and use the pre-drilled holes provided.
7. Anyone fishing within the contest area must have a contest tag and it must be visible at all times. Any contestant that purchases two tickets for two holes must have two contest tags visable at at all times.
8. Contestants are not allowed to enter fishing contest area prior to 11:00 a.m. on the day of the contest. The contest will be a shotgun start.
9. Contestants are allowed to move to and fish in other unoccupied holes in the contest area.
10. Contestants must enter the contest area through an inspection point. All bags, buckets, bait, containers, etc. must be inspected prior to entering the contest area.
11. Contestants may leave the contest area between 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m., however, must re-enter through an inspection point.
12. All fish entered into the contest must be brought to the weigh-in station immediately and must be alive. Please bring fish to weigh-in station in a bag or bucket, as the contest is live release. Dead or frozen fish are ineligible. Judges shall have the right to verify all fish are legally caught. The decision of the judge is final. Contestants are responsible for verification of weight of fish at time of weigh-in. All fish registered have been legally gifted to the Anoka County Chapter of Pheasants Forever.
13. All contestants must be in the weigh-in line at or before 2:05 p.m. on the day of the contest.
14. The top 36 prizes are determined by largest weight and time registered. In the event of a tie, the first fish registered takes priority.
15. Contest results remain unofficial until verified by the head judge. Unofficial results will be posted on the ice throughout the contest hours. Efforts will be made to keep the board as up-to-date and accurate as possible.
16. Contestants are responsible for their own safety, actions and property at all times.
17. Contestants and holes must be in plain view from all sides at all times. No shelters will be allowed. Anything on the ice is subject to search and removal of items may be required.
18. No motorized vehicles are allowed in the contest area other than those of contest officials and police personnel. Any contestant bringing a motor vehicle within the contest perimeter will be disqualified.
19. Contestants are required to park in the area provided. There is no on-ice parking for contestants. Contestants are encouraged to carpool.
20. All laws of the State of Minnesota prevail.
21. All contestants must have a valid Minnesota fishing license.
22. Licenses are not sold on the lake.
23. All bait fish must be four inches or smaller. Any bait fish more than four inches long will not be allowed within the contest area.
24. No spears or ice augers are allowed. Ice chisels are recommended as holes are pre-drilled.
25. Glass containers are not allowed in the contest area and will be confiscated by contest officials.
26. No alcohol allowed on the ice before, during and after the tournament.
27. Heaters, chairs, bait pails, depth finders and underwater cameras are allowed.
28. Failure to comply with any contest rules subjects contestants to disqualification and removal from contest area as determined by contest officials. Contest officials reserve the right to refuse sale and/or revoke a contest ticket to anyone.
29. All contestants and other spectators hereby consent to the use of any names, photographs or likenesses of themselves to be used in the promotion of our contest, including but not limited to print, radio, television or any other media.
30. The Anoka County Chapter of Pheasants Forever thanks you for supporting our efforts to protect the environment and request that you remove garbage—including cigarette butts— from the ice when you leave. Pack it in and pack it out! Waste containers are provided.
Lake George Regional Park
3100 217th Ave NW, Oak Grove, MN 55011 (Map Location)
Host Website: https://www.anokacounty.us/766/Lake-George-Regional-Park